Why Choose Us?
There are many reasons to choose Kenneth G. Macleay Law Firm to represent you in any matter related to personal injury, workers’ compensation, first responder injuries or disability retirement benefits.
With us, you get immediate, in-person meetings with a skilled and dedicated attorney. We are accessible by phone for consultations anytime you need us.
- Our firm is led by attorney Kenneth G. Macleay, a former workers’ compensation commissioner who has presided over more than 20,000 workers’ comp hearings. His reputation and seven years of judicial experience are very beneficial to our clients.
- Additionally, Mr. Macleay is a former insurance defense attorney who now uses his knowledge and experience in the industry to fight for injury victims. He knows the insurance company’s tricks, and he knows how to challenge them to obtain optimal results for our clients.
- As a trial lawyer, Mr. Macleay has taken cases to verdict in every county in Maryland. Our firm is not afraid to take your case to trial if doing so is the best way to get you the medical care and financial compensation you need.
- Kenneth G. Macleay Law Firm has been involved in more than 30,000 litigation claims, and there are few, if any, law firms in Maryland that offer our level of experience and commitment to our clients.
- We have a long record of success in negotiations and at trial. Not every law firm has the experience and resources that we have to get outstanding results for our clients.
- We hold ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standards. In so doing, we honor the legacy of attorney Robert Zarbin, who established our firm’s foundations and support staff nearly two decades ago. Since Mr. Zarbin’s untimely passing in 2017, our firm has carried on his vision and commitment to excellence in every case we handle.
Read more about our firm’s history.
Get A Free Consultation | Contact Us Today
For your free consultation, call us in Upper Marlboro at 240-545-5557 or contact us via email. We advise and represent clients in Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore and all of Southern Maryland.